Monday, April 2, 2007

Palmowniy


"Wonderful Numberer" that is Palmowniy. This is the only time that the Hebrew word is used in the Bible. The reference can be found in Daniel 8:13. "Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] (Palmowniy) which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot (Daniel 8:13)?"

Look at Young's Literal Translation, "
And I hear a certain holy one speaking, and a certain holy one saith to the wonderful numberer who is speaking: Till when 'is' the vision of the continual 'sacrifice', and of the transgression, an astonishment, to make both sanctuary and host a treading down? (Daniel 8:13)".

That "Wonderful Numberer" is Christ. The future is laid out before Christ.
"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am [he] (John 13:9)."

I want to lay my all in the hands of the "Wonderful Numberer". "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:(Isaiah 46:10)."

Make an effort to examine the prophecies of the "Wonderful Numberer".


Note Leslie Hardinge contributed to the insights here presented. For further study investigate his books (God Is My Judge, Walking With Jesus in His Sanctuary) and his sermons (Daniel Series via American Cassette Ministries).


9 comments:

Cindy said...

I enjoyed your insights on light. Psalm ll9: l05 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." "May the light of God shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6

Kristin said...

This is Kristin and Christy! We're here to say that we hope you enjoyed your oatmeal. It is lots of iron! Kristin needs to start taking her iron again. Kristin once had a bad experience with grits. It was on a mission trip and they were disgusting. Christen once had a bad experience with restuarants that only served meat so she got really sick of salads. This is a stream of conciousness comment. Actually, it's more like a transcript of exactly what is being said in the room. Christy isn't saying anything cuz she's typing this. My hands are tired. Kristin is going to type now.
I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed. I hope you go to bed soon too. And I hope you enjoyed your oatmeal. It has lots of iron in it. And I hope that you enjoyed Christy's "brief" epistle. Goodnight :) Happy posting. You should post something new. New posts are fun. Oh, and you should check out our blogs. They're fun. Lots of things are fun. I'm done using the word fun. Ok, really... Goodnight :)

Thomson said...

braggs liquid amino + mckays chicken seasoning + oil + oatmeal = good meal =)

Christy Joy said...

wow, never tried that recipe. sounds.... unique. :) just don't go hungry :D

Cindy said...

You have to have an iron stomach for that recipe!!

Kristin said...

Oh my. I think I would have to agree with your mom Thomson. Sounds like quite the meal :) You must cook somewhat like Christy and Joel do... grabbing what's available and throwing it in ;) I'm just teasing though, they are both very good chefs, and I'm sure you are too... Although, proof of that might need to come from a different recipe.

Thomson said...

once tasted, forever craved

Christy Joy said...

It sounds like Kristin is asking for a demonstration of your cooking talents. How about when we go over to Anh's?? lol :)

You need to trademark/copyright/whatever-it's-called that slogan so some smart person doesn't come along and steal it :)

Christy Joy said...

hey, so the pastor here at camp this week talked about this today! I was like "hey! I've heard of that!" Anyway, it was cool, so i decided to come back and read your post on it.