Thursday, April 12, 2007

Beatitudes of the Apocalypse



Rev 1:3 Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.



Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed [are] the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.



Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.



Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.



Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.



Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.



Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I never thought about the Beatitudes of Revelation. Would be an interesting comparison to the Sermon on the Mount.

Christy Joy said...

I really like the pictures you chose for this blog. Especially the pair of old work boots :)